As a consumer within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act (KSchG) you have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the goods. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email) of your decision to withdraw from the contract Send notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
- Contracts for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which is an individual selection to be determined by the consumer or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
- Contracts for the delivery of completed goods that are unsuitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery (e.g. perishable quickly).
- Contracts for the delivery of goods, if these were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature.
- Contracts for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in one package if the seal has been removed after delivery.
- Contracts for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
In the event of an effective cancellation, all payments that we have received from you will be refunded. We can refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided us with evidence that the goods have been sent back, whichever is earlier.
For the repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction. Please send the goods immediately and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract to:
Goods that can be sent by parcel post are to be returned at our risk. You bear the direct costs of the return.
The return of goods that cannot be parceled (especially plants without suitable and suitable special packaging) is carried out by a forwarding agency and must be borne by the customer